Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs is a quick and easy appetizer that is perfect for serving at any gathering.
- 1 package (26 oz.) Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (28 oz.)
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1– 16 oz. Grape Jelly
- 1 cup water
- Pour barbecue sauce into inner pot.
- Take top off barbecue sauce bottle. Add one (1) cup water. Shake bottle pour in pot with barbecue sauce.
- Add grape jelly in Instant Pot with barbecue sauce.
- Mix together jelly and sauce. Then add in the sweet chili sauce and stir.
- Add meatballs. Stir and cover meatballs with the jelly mixture.
- Place lid on pressure cooker. Turn valve to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual for 5 minutes. Carefully do quick release once timer goes off.
- Turn the knob to venting. After the valve (pin) goes down carefully open the lid. Stir the meatballs.
- Let meatballs sit for 5 minutes .
- Serve while hot or place the Instant Pot on the warm setting.
- We used Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot, pressure cooker, easy recipe, appetizer, party food, meatballs, grape jelly, barbecue, chili sauce,