Instant Pot Cajun Corn on the Cob is buttery, spicy, and delicious and it turns out perfectly every time in the Instant Pot.
- 4 Ears or more of fresh corn
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana Crawfish Crab & Shrimp Boil Concentrate
- Cajun Seasoning
- Remove the husks and silks from the corn.
- Pour the water and Louisiana Crawfish Crab & Shrimp Boil concentrate in the bottom of the inner pot in the Instant Pot and mix together. Next place the corn on the trivet.
- Close the lid. Turn the knob to the sealing position. Press the manual button and set for 2 minutes.
- When timer goes off do a quick release by turning the knob to venting. After the valve goes down carefully open the lid and remove the corn.
- Place the corn in a bowl, slather with butter and sprinkle on the cajun seasoning.
You can omit the liquid crab boil in the water if you don’t like spicy food.
If can use salt and butter instead of butter and the Cajun seasoning.
- Category: side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, Corn on the Cob, Cajun, sidedish, butter, summer, corn, pressure cooker