This Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa is the perfect instant pot dinner cinco de mayo and football season.
- 3lb beef tender chuck roast
- 2 key limes; sliced
- 1 bundled of cilantro; chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 large onion; sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons garlic; minced
- 1 large red onion; diced
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 packages of tortillas
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a instant pot or pressure cooker, add in beef, beef broth, and onion. Put half the bundle of chopped cilantro. Add in chipotle peppers, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Set pot to high pressure mode. Set time to 1 hour. Let natural pressure release on its own.
- Serve on tortillas with fresh key lime, cilantro, red onion and any your choice of cheese.
Keywords: Instant Pot, Beef, Tacos