- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 – 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 half stick unsalted butter; sliced
- 4 Fuji apples
- 1 cup water
- Using a melon baller core out the center of the apple. Making sure to remove all seeds and core.
- Slice unsalted butter and place into the center of the apples. Top each apple with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Top each apple with cinnamon. Place trivet into instant pot and add 1 cup water. Add apples to the trivet. Close instant pot.
- Set to high pressure for 10 minutes. Once it stops counting then wait 5 to 7 minutes to release pressure by quick release.
- Serve apples with vanilla ice cream topped with cinnamon.