- 3/4 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 1– tablespoon Sugar
- 1– tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 10–12 Jalapeno Peppers sliced into rings
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt in a pot and bring to a boil and stir in the Jalapenos. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Use large fork or tongs to place peppers in the jar and pour the vinegar mixture on top.
- Make sure to push the peppers down. Place the lid on the jar.
- Shake the jar of peppers to mix everything together then refrigerate until needed.
I let my Peppers sit in the refrigerator for 2 weeks before I used them.
Dice some pickled jalapenos up and serve over cream cheese with Ritz crackers for a delicious appetizer. Make sure to put some of the juice over the cream cheese too.
- Category: Pickled
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jalapenos, peppers, spicy, canning, jarred peppers, sliced peppers, pepper rings, easy recipe, jalapeno peppers, hot, spicy