Learn how to make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps for the next time you need a meal on the dinner table quickly.
- 2 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced onions
- shredded lettuce
- 3–4 wraps
- optional Louisiana Cajun Seasoning to your liking
- Place sliced chicken breast, garlic, salt, pepper, and water into the instant pot.
- Place lid on pot. Set valve to closed. Click pressure cook or manual button and set timer to 10 minutes for thawed chicken breast.
- Once the instant pot comes to pressure and stops counting release the pressure valve. Open pot and drain the juice. Move chicken to a bowl and mix in the hot sauce.
- Place chicken on a wrap with lettuce, tomato, and onion or your favorite toppings. Roll the wrap, and cut in half if you want. Serve and enjoy!
See my post for a list of toppings if you rather use something else besides lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
If using frozen chicken breast cook for 25 minutes.
Water can be substituted for the chicken broth.
- Category: lunch/dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken, chicken wraps, instant pot, lunch, dinner, easy recipe, American Cuisine, finger food, chicken