This delicious sweet and tangy homemade creamy coleslaw is the perfect side dish!
- 1– 16 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup of Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- For Dressing:
Pour miracle whip into a mixing bowl. Add apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir together.
- For the Coleslaw
- Empty bag of coleslaw mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour creamy dressing on top of the coleslaw. Stir until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate coleslaw for at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe can easily be doubled. Also, you could add celery seeds.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coleslaw, side dish, homestyle