- 1 tube ready to bake pizza crust (13.8 oz)
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped small)
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup shoestring carrots
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll the pizza dough and use a rolling pin to even out the thickness. Use a large heart cookie cutter (mine measured 4″x5″) and cut a heart shape out of the dough.
Place the dough onto a baking sheet. If the shape happens to get wacky, place the cookie cutter back on the baking sheet and use your fingers to re-shape the dough.
Alternatively you can roll the dough onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet and then remove the excess dough rather than having to move the hearts.
Bake for 5-7 minutes or until bottom of crust begins to turn golden. Let cool completely.
Top each heart crust with spinach dip, about 2 tablespoons. Follow with pizza toppings, broccoli, carrots and red pepper.
Makes 6-8 hearts depending on the shape of your cookie cutter.
- Note: see blog post for spinach dip recipe. Also, you will need a heart shape cookie cutter ( mine measured 4″x 5″).