This Halloween Bat Guts Cocktail is the perfect creepy and festive adult drink for Halloween.
- 1 oz. Kinky Apple liquor
- 1 oz. melon liquor
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1–2 drops black food-grade dye
- 3 oz. lime sparkling water
- Place sugar in a bowl and mix in the black dye. Wet rim of glass. Roll glass in sugar. Set aside.
- In another glass pour in the melon liquor, apple liquor, and ice. Add in the lime sparkling water to the top. Stir the cocktail.
- Transfer the green Halloween cocktail into the glass with black sugar. This will help the liquors to mix without knocking any the (bat) black sugar into the glass.
- Add a paper bat straw and serve.
To make the cocktail darker green, you could add a small drop of black food-grade dye. Make sure to stir your cocktail well, then transfer to the glass with the black sugar rim.
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: cocktail, booze, adult beverage, party drink, Halloween, apple liquor, easy recipe, festive