- 1 Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Marinade Pouch – Buffalo Chicken
- 2 lbs uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 wooden bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 1 hour or more.)
- Preheat grill medium to low heat. (Propane/Gas Grill)
- Peel and deveined shrimp leaving the tails on.
- Place shrimp in the Buffalo Chicken Marinade bag, zip it, and make sure to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Place the pouch with the shrimp in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the shrimp from the pouch and thread 5 shrimp onto each damp skewer.
- Spray the grill with a non stick cooking spray. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill making sure to grill the shrimp 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Transfer shrimp skewers to a serving platter and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.