Do you have a favorite food that you love eating while vegging out in front of the television? I do! It’s chicken wings. If you like chicken wings, then you should try my delicious Finger-Lickin’ Chicken Wings made with Moore’s Wing Sauce. The sauce is so good that you’ll be licking your fingers!
Thanks to Moore’s Marinades and Sauces I cooked up a huge batch of the most delicious chicken wings that I have tasted in a long time. Moore’s Marinades made the wings taste better than the store-bought version.
Moore’s offers a variety of sauces and marinades which are great for a picky family like mine. Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce is perfect for my husband who likes his wings with a little heat. And, since my little boy loves drizzling barbecue sauce on everything he eats I knew he would love Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce. As for myself, I love anything that’s sweet, so I opted for the Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce. Which Marinade and Sauce would you choose?
- 2 pounds chicken wings thawed, split at the joint
- wingtips removed and discarded
- vegetable oil, for frying
- sea salt, garlic, pepper to taste
- 2 cups all- purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3/4 cup Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
- 3/4 cup Moore’s
- 3/4 Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
- Gallon Size ziploc bag
- pan lined with paper towels
- 3 glass bowls for wing sauces
- large serving platter
How to Make Finger Lickin’ Good Chicken Wings
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.