This Fanta Shark Ice Cream Float is easy to make and tastes delicious. It’s the perfect ice cream float to make for a shark theme party or for shark week.
- 1 glass
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 1/3 cups fanta blue soda (more depending on glass)
- 2 to 3 sour gummy sharks
- Pour the blue fanta into a glass about 3/4 full.
- Add ice cream to the soda, a scoop at a time to make sure not to overflow the glass.
- Top with your ice cream float with your favorite color sour gummy sharks.
You can use sprite with blue food coloring if you don’t have Fanta Berry soda.
- Category: dessert
- Method: scoop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shark week, shark float, ice cream, vanilla, Fanta, Blue Fanta, Berry, ice cream float, soda, dessert, shark party