- 1 Container The Laughing Cow (Creamy Swiss Light – 8 triangles)
- Pepper Jelly
- 8 Pretzel Sticks
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Dill
- For each Christmas Tree: Break a pretzel stick in the desired length you want it then gently press it into the lower bottom part of the cheese triangle. Be careful when handling the cheese not to break it.
- Lay the Cheese triangle with the pretzel stick on to a serving platter.
- Using a spoon put a little bit of Pepper Jelly into a syringe and squeeze jelly onto each Cheese Christmas Tree. I tried to make a zig zag pattern with the jelly to make it look like garling (decorative).
- After you put the pepper jelly on each cheese tree top each tree with a piece of dill.
- Assemble this appetizer right before placing it out on the table for guest so the jelly and dill look fresh!