- 1 box of Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup of Canola or Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup of Confectioners Sugar (powdered sugar)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and like a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon liner.
- In large mixing bowl add the cake mix, oil and eggs and mix it well until a sticky dough is formed. Let it refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar in a bowl or plate.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the dough and roll it between your palms to form a smooth round ball.
- Roll it completely in the powdered sugar and place it in the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Gently transfer to the cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.