These Easy Biscuit Beignets is deep fried to a golden brown perfection then covered in powdered sugar.
- 1 – 16 oz. Can Pillsbury Biscuits (Southern Homestyle Original )
- Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Separate biscuits into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees. Place 4-5 pieces of biscuit dough into fryer.
- Cook dough until golden brown. Remove each fried biscuit beignet using a slotted spoon.
- Place beignets onto a wire rack over a cookie sheet.
- Roll each beignet in powdered sugar. Place on a serving dish and top with more powdered sugar.
Serve while warm.
- Category: breakfast/dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, fried, biscuits, beignets