These Easter Oreo Pudding Cups make a beautiful and festive Easter dessert.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large box cookies in cream oreo pudding
- 5 to 6 oreo cookies
- 1 package edible grass and bunnies
- Mix package of Oreo cookies and cream pudding with two cups of milk. Whisk as directed on the box.
- Next, place 5 to 6 oreo cookies into a ziplock bag. Using a kitchen mallet lightly smash the cookies.
- In 2 oz cups, add pudding then cookies and pudding then top off with cookies.
- Pull the grass from the package and break into sections.Use little pieces to stick out of the tops of the cups. Last, add edible bunnies.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Holiday
Keywords: dirt cups, pudding, Easter, Spring, Dessert, Bunny, Oreos, cookies, cookies and cream, cooking with kids, easy recipe, holiday dessert,