These Disney Frozen Jam Cookies are bright and colorful rose shaped cookies filled with a sweet jam. The perfect cookies for any Elsa and Anna fan to enjoy!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- parchment paper
- 1 drop light blue food gel
- 1 drop purple food gel
For Jam Filling:
We used blueberry jam in the blue cookies and strawberry jam in the purple cookies.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, egg and extract in mixer. Blend at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour and salt, and blend at low speed until well mixed. Divide and use food coloring by mixing in each color.
- To make the cookies, insert a 1M tip into pastry bag. Fill bag with cookie dough. If it’s hard to pipe add the 1 tablespoon water. Warming the piping bag with your hands will help to pipe out the cookies. Do this in a rotated motion on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly golden. Remove to a cookie rack and let cool. Once cool fill with jam.
- To fill cookie- lay one cookie with rose pattern facing downward and spread some jam on it. Lay another cookie on top of the jam to make a cookie sandwich.
You could use another filling beside Jam if you wanted or eat without any filling.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Frozen, Frozen 2, Frozen cookies, Disney Frozen cookies, frozen party food, Anna, Elsa, cookies,