This Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip is a quick and easy appetizer that’s perfect for serving at any party.
- 1 1/2 cup boiled, peeled and deveined chopped shrimp
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In a medium bowl, cream the cheese and lemon juice with a spoon.
- Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. Mix well.
- Stir in the shrimp and the green onions.
- Refrigerate overnight or 2-3 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
- I use boiled seasoned shrimp from our seafood boils or buy already boiled shrimp from the local seafood market. We peel the shrimp and deveined them before chopping.
- If you only have frozen peeled shrimp available, first thaw the shrimp, then season and cook to use in your dip recipe.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Fridge
- Cuisine: Seafood
Keywords: shrimp dip, cold shrimp dip, cream cheese dip, cream cheese, shrimp, appetizer, seafood,