- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 water or juice from crawfish
- 4–5 tablespoons of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup or more grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium zucchin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil zucchini until fork tender. Then cut in half lengthwise. Remove pulp and mash using a potato masher. Set aside.
- Saute veggies in butter. Add crawfish, water or crawfish juice, and flour.
- Add seasoning of your choice if you’re using store bought bag crawfish tails.
- Cook crawfish about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add breadcrumbs and mashed zucchini pulp. Thoroughly mixed together the crawfish mixture.
- Stuff the 6 zucchini halves then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degrees. Serves 4. Enjoy!
- If you’re using crawfish tails from your crawfish boil the recipe will probably not need added seasoning.
- If using bagged crawfish tails from the store you’ll probably need to use seasoning.