This Crawfish Pasta Salad is a delicious and easy dinner option.
- 1 pound thawed crawfish tails
- 8 oz. large elbow macaroni noodles
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced
- 5 tablespoons Miracle Whip or mayo, more if needed
- 3 tablespoons Italian Salad Dressing
- Cajun seasoning
- Boil macaroni noodles with a little bit of cajun seasoning and salt to your liking, until done. Drain and set aside.
- Empty thawed and peeled crawfish tails into a cast iron skillet and sprinkle a little cajun seasoning over the crawfish. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until the tails curl. Drain if needed.
- Place macaroni and crawfish into a large mixing bowl. Next, add the chopped eggs and all the diced vegetables.
- Stir in the Miracle Whip or mayo, Italian salad dressing, and Cajun seasoning to your liking. Toss together lightly until all the ingredients are combined. Stir in more Miracle Whip if needed. Cover the dish and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve & Enjoy!
You could also make this a seafood pasta salad by adding crab and shrimp with the crawfish.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Cajun