- 2 cups yellow corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 – 21 oz. can cream corn
- 3 tbsp. baking powder
- 1–2 diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup chopped onioin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cooking oil for recipe (plus extra to saute veggies)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup milk
- seasoned crawfish tails 1 lb.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cast iron skillet or casserole dish with cooking spray
- Saute vegetables in oil until tender.
- In a large mix bowling add all ingredients and the saute veggies, except crawfish tails, mix well.
- Add crawfish tails mix together with ingredients and pour into oiled skillet or casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
We use crawfish tails from previously boiled crawfish. You can also purchase tails from the grocery store.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Southern