Learn how to make these delicious and easy no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs. The chocolate peanut butter snowballs make the perfect sweet treat!
- 1 cup Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- In a large mixing bowl mix peanut butter, unsalted butter, and powdered sugar on medium speed with a mixer until creamy.
Mix 2 cups of Rice Krispies into the peanut butter mixture until all ingredients are combined completely. Roll peanut butter mixture into balls and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
Place chocolate chips and shortening in a medium saucepan on the stove top on low heat, stir continuously until the shortening and chocolate melt. Once the chocolate melts, pour into a glass bowl.
Take a few of the peanut butter balls out of the refrigerator. Use and toothpick and dip one peanut butter ball at a time into the chocolate and sprinkle with pecans immediately before the chocolate hardens.
Repeat until all the peanut butter balls are covered in chocolate then place them in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. When the chocolate peanut butter balls are done take out a few and enjoy!
Keywords: snowballs, chocolate, peanut butter, rice krispies, holiday, cookies, no bake