These delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Donuts are made using a cookie mix! Your family will think you made them from scratch!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 egg
- Wilton Candy Melts
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare chocolate chip cookies according to package directions.
- You can then put the cookie dough in a Wilton Donut Pan or place them on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If using a cookie sheet, wait for them to cool for about 2-3 minutes and then cut a whole in the center of each cookie. Then, let cool an additional 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in microwave or use a Wilton Melting Pot.
- Dip the top of the cookies in the chocolate candy melts.
- Top with sprinkles and let the melts harden for 5 minutes.
If you can use frosting instead of the chocolate candy melts if you prefer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip, cookies, chocolate donut, cooking with kids, easy recipe, sprinkles, sweets, dessert,