This simple and delicious Chicken Pasta Salad makes a quick and easy meal or side dish using leftover chicken or canned chicken.
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded (canned chicken can be used instead)
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked according to package
- 1 – 1 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Shred or dice cooked chicken. Set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan and cook the elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cool water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pasta, chicken, mayo, veggies, salt & pepper, and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
You could add grapes or peas to the pasta salad if you want.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken, pasta, salad, chicken salad, pasta salad, macaroni, side dish, dinner, leftovers