Cheesy Taco Penne Ziti is a simple ground beef pasta skillet dish.
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 packs taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz. jarred salsa (we used Taco Bell Salsa)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 12 oz. cooked penne ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain grease.
- Return ground meat to skillet, add water and taco seasoning. Mix together and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook on low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cook pasta, salsa, and one cup of cheese to the meat mixture. Stir until completely mixed together.
- Pour reminding cheese (1 cup) evenly on top of pasta and meat. Place skillet in 350 degree preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Penne, Ziti, Taco