Cheesy Taco Penne Ziti is a simple ground beef pasta skillet dish.
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 packs taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz. jarred salsa (we used Taco Bell Salsa)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 12 oz. cooked penne ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain grease.
- Return ground meat to skillet, add water and taco seasoning. Mix together and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook on low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cook pasta, salsa, and one cup of cheese to the meat mixture. Stir until completely mixed together.
- Pour reminding cheese (1 cup) evenly on top of pasta and meat. Place skillet in 350 degree preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Perfect to serve with a side of guacamole or pico de gallo with tortilla chips. Please use oven mitts when handling hot skillet. We also use a Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder. (not meant to use in the oven).
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Penne, Ziti, Taco