Cheesy Rigatoni Sausage Bake is chock full of ooey gooey cheese, and layered with Italian Sausage and Ragu Chunky Sauce.
- 1 lb. Rigatoni
- 2 Lb. Ground Italian Sausage
- 20 oz. Pasta Sauce ( we used Ragu Chunky Pasta Sauce with tomato, garlic, & onion)
- 3 cups Shredded Italian Five Cheese ( we used Kraft)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta according to package. Drain water and set aside.
- Brown Italian Sausage then drain the grease. Cook sausage while pasta is cooking.
- Add the pasta and sausage together. Mix in 1 cup of cheese.
- Stir in pasta sauce. Place the pasta and meat mixture into a 9×12 baking dish.
- Cover the pasta and meat mixture with the remaining 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the pasta is heated all the way through and the cheese is melted, and hot and bubbly.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
You may use any type of ground Italian Sausage. We used ground sweet Italian Sausage.
If you like you could add seasoning, and fresh garlic, onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms.Add more sauce if needed.
You could make and refrigerate the pasta dish the night before, and bake it the next day.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: dinner, pasta, rigatoni, pasta sauce, cheese, pasta bake, easy recipe, sausage, Italian Sausage, Kraft, marinara,