These Cheesy Ham Baked Egg Cups with Spinach make the perfect quick and easy breakfast.
- 12 slices black forest ham
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or more
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- salt and pepper to your liking
- optional Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place ham, then cheese, spinach, and then cracked egg into each muffin/cupcake pan slot.
- Top with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- Bake for 11 minutes for soft boiled eggs or bake the full 15 minutes for hard boiled eggs. It’s always good to watch the eggs.
You can substitute the ham for turkey.
You can omit the spinach if you want.
When using Cajun seasoning I omit the salt.
See the list in my post for ideas of what to serve with the egg cups.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, low carb, keto, easy recipe, grab and go, comfort food, eggs, ham, spinach, egg cups