These easy zucchini foil packets make an excellent side dish to serve with any camping meal.
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 stick butter
- Cajun seasoning
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to your liking
- garlic powder to your liking
- heavy duty foil
- campfire grill
- Slice two zucchinis into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a glass bowl toss zucchini with olive oil.
- Divide zucchini into even amounts. Lay 2 sheets of foil on a flat surface.
- Pile the zucchini in the center of the foil sheets.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with the garlic powder, black pepper, sea salt, and Cajun seasoning.
- Slice the onions and place on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle again with Cajun seasoning.
- Put 3-4 pats of butter on top of the veggies on each foil sheet.
- Make sure veggies are in the center of the foil packets. Bring up the foil sides. Double fold the ends and top of the foil packets loosely.
- Place the campfire grill over the campfire. Place the foil packets on grate side of campfire grill.
- Grill foil packets for 10 minutes then flip packets over. Grill additional 10 minutes, then remove foil packets carefully.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
May use charcoal or gas grill instead of campfire.
- Category: Camp Food
- Method: Campfire
- Cuisine: Anerican
Keywords: campfire, camping, zucchini, vegan, vegetable, onion, healthy, keto, easy recipe, side dish, cook out