These easy and delicious Campfire Sugar Cookies S’mores are an excellent camping dessert. Perfect for those that love cookies and eating s’mores.
- 6 sugar cookies
- 6 strawberry marshmallows
- 1– Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bar, broken into 3 pieces
- Camping S’mores grill
- Open the campfire grill. Lay a cookie in each section.
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of each cookie.
- Flattened marshmallows and put two on top of each chocolate candy.
- Place the top cookie over the marshmallows. Next, close the s’mores grill. Make sure to slide the metal piece to secure the grill close.
- Hold the s’mores camping grill over the campfire for a few minutes on each side until the chocolate and marshmallows melt.
- Remove from the grill from the fire and let cool. Open the grill and remove the s’mores.
- Decorate the s’mores and enjoy!
You could use any type of marshmallows and cookies you prefer.
Also, if you prefer graham crackers you could use those instead of the cookies.
See photos to see how far away from the fire to hold the camping s’mores grill.
This S’mores recipe can easily be doubled or tripled!
- Category: camping
- Method: campfire
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores, smores, camping, dessert, campfire s'mores, campfire dessert, campfire, camping dessert, chocolate, sugar cookies, marshmallows