These Campfire Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are easy to make over a campfire, and they make the perfect addition to any camping meal.
- 1 pack hot dogs
- 8–12 thin strips of bacon
- camping grill
- non-stick cooking spray
- Make a campfire in a fire pit. Move wood around for the camp grill to fit over the logs.
- Remove hot dogs from package. Wrap a strip of bacon around each hot dog.
- Place hot dogs on baking sheet.
- Spray camp grill with cooking spray
- Place hot dogs on camp grill using tongs. Flip hot dogs over several times to prevent burning.
- When bacon is crispy remove hot dogs from camp grill.
- Serve hot dogs on buns with favorite condiments or eat hot dogs without a bun.
- Category: camping food
- Method: campfire
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: campfire, hot dogs, camping, bacon, easy recipe, roasted hot dogs, bacon wrapped hot dogs, camp food, keto