Cake Mix Christmas Crinkle Cookies is an easy cookie recipe to make for the holidays.
- White cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl. Once mixed well cut dough in half and dye to desired color.
- Place dough in the fridge covered with plastic wrap or lid for thirty minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Roll tablespoon size balls in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
You can make the dough the day before Christmas Eve and keep it refrigerated until you need to make cookies on Christmas Eve night for Santa Claus.