- 2– Oroweat Sandwich Thins (separate the bottom from the tops) any variety you like. Whole Wheat, Honey Wheat, Flax & Fiber , or Multigrain which I used. (total 4 individual pizzas)
- Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese 1/3 cup for each piece of sandwich thin rolls
- 24– medium size shrimp – thawed, peeled, & deveined ( 4–6 shrimp per individual pizza )
- 1 tbsp – Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1– small Yellow Onion cut into thin round pieces ( 4–6 pieces for each pizza)
- 1/2– Green Bell Pepper – sliced thin into 16 long pieces (divide and place 4 slices on each pizza)
- 2 tsp. – Olive Oil
- 1/2– Red Bell Pepper – sliced thin into 16 long pieces (divide and place 4 slices on each pizza)
- 1 tbsp diced fresh Curly Parsley
- 10 –12 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half and smashed (use potato masher)
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning (I used Louisiana Cajun Seasoning)
- Canola Spray Oil
- cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- optional diced parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven on broil – low heat.
- Put shrimp in medium bowl and toss with cajun seasoning and parsely. Place in fridge until needed.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Place tomatoes into a medium bowl and smash using a potato masher. Set aside until needed.
- Separate the bottoms and the tops from the sandwich thins and place upside down onto the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place minced garlic into a small bowl with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Mix together well.
- Brush each sandwich thins with the garlic & olive oil mixture. Use a pastry brush. Set aside.
- Spray a pan with canola cooking spray.
- Remove the shrimp from the refrigerator. Cook in the pan on medium heat until they turn pink and the tails curl, about 3-4 minutes. Make sure to flip the shrimp over at least once during the cooking time. When cooked remove from heat.
- Grab the cookie sheet with the sandwich thins and place on a flat surface. Next, using a fork spread a little bit of the tomatoes onto each. Place the shrimp on top of the tomatoes, then the onions, bell peppers and cheese. Do this for each of the individual pizzas.
- Place the pizzas into the preheated oven on low broil until the cheese melts (3-5 minutes depending on your oven).
- Using oven mitts remove cookie sheet from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!
You can also use part-skim mozzarella cheese but, you will have to adjust your points.
- Cuisine: Cajun