These mouth watering spicy and delicious Cajun Boiled Red Potatoes make a great side dish!
- 3 lbs. red potatoes with skin, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 stick real butter, melted
- 1 cup Louisiana Fish Fry: Liquid Crawfish Crab & Shrimp Boil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- cajun seasoning to your liking
- optional: fresh parsley for garnish
- Place potatoes in large stock pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Stir in liquid crab boil and salt. Let potatoes boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Lower heat to medium and periodically pierce potatoes with a fork to check if they’re done.
- When potatoes are done turn off the stove and let them soak in the pot for 15 minutes to soak up the seasoning.
- Drain potatoes and cut into fourths. Place red potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add cajun seasoning (how much you like) and parsley flakes.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish. Pour over potatoes and mix together.
- Sprinkle potatoes lightly with more cajun seasoning and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve while warm.
Make sure to use real butter.
- Category: side dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Cajun
Keywords: cajun, boiled, red potatoes