These Butterfinger Pudding Shots are the most delicious and sweet boozy adult pudding treats ever! Perfect to serve at any adult gathering.
12 (2.5 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
1 (3 oz) box butterscotch instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cups very cold milk
1/2 cup Buttershots schnapps liqueur
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
whipped cream, for garnish
6-8 mini Butterfinger candy bars, crushed (for garnish)
- Place the plastic cups on a baking sheet or large plate and set aside.
- Pour the butterscotch pudding mix into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in the cold milk.
- Add the butterscotch schnapps and stir well until thickened (about 20 seconds).
- Gently, fold in the Cool Whip until there are no longer any white streaks of the whipped cream visible.
- Transfer the pudding mixture into the plastic soufflé cups, filling up to each rim. Place the cups in the refrigerator and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place lids on the cups if you are not serving them right away.
- Before serving, add a generous dollop of whipped cream on top of each pudding shot. Garnish each shot with crushed Butterfinger candy bars. (Optional – drizzle chocolate on top if desired).
You can use Duncan Hines Chocolate drizzle if you would like for an extra garnish.
- Category: adult dessert/ party food
- Method: fridge
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy recipe, adult beverage, pudding shots, cocktail, candy, butterfingers, butterscotch, schnapps , cool whip, entertaining, butterfinger shots, schnapps shots, whipped cream