These simple and delicious Brownie Truffles with Snowflake Sprinkles are the perfect sweet treat to serve during the holidays.
- Box Brownie Mix
- 1/2 Can Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 –12 oz. Bag White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 teaspoon Crisco Shortening Stick or more
- Snowflake Christmas Mix Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make brownies according to directions on the box.
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Bake brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Once brownies are baked and cooled, remove hard edges. Crumble brownies into a medium size bowl.
- Add cream cheese frosting and mix together with crumbled brownies.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to roll 30-36 brownie balls into 1-inch balls. Place the brownie balls on a baking sheet line with parchment paper. Put brownie truffles in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt candy melts and crisco vegetable stick (1 tsp.) in a glass microwaveable safe dish. Melt on 15-30 second intervals. Stir between each interval and repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.Stir in more shortening if needed.
- Remove tray with brownie truffles to fridge. Take 6 truffles out of the fridge at a time. Dip chilled truffles into the chocolate. Use a fork to remove truffle and let excess chocolate drip off the fork.
- Put brownie truffles on a serving tray with parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle on the sprinkles.
- Repeat until all the brownie truffles are decorated.
Cook time and ingredients for brownies may vary depending on the type of brownie box mix you use. Some may use eggs, vegetable, oil, and water.
Add ingredients and bake your brownies according to the package you use.
If brownie mix has a chocolate sauce or other type of packet to mix into the brownies, don’t use it. We use cream cheese frosting in our truffles.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brownies, truffles, brownie balls, cake balls, sprinkles, holiday, winter, dessert, sweets, Christmas, brownie truffles,