Easy and delicious Breakfast Yogurt Fruit Boats using Noshi Kid-friendly Food Paint.
- Greek Yogurt
- Noshi Food Paints
- 2 Peeled bananas
- Fruit ( we used raspberries, blackberries, & mandarin oranges)
- block cheddar cheese
- First put Greek Yogurt on the center of a plate.
- Peel two bananas and place them on top of the yogurt across from each other.
- Next, put yogurt in the middle of the bananas and around the bananas on the plate.
- Fill the middle of the bananas with the fruit.
- Cut a triangle from the block cheddar cheese and stick a toothpick in the bottom of the cheese.
- Stick a blackberry in the bottom of the toothpick and place the cheese sail on the boat.
- Decorate the Greek Yogurt with the blueberry food paint for the water. Decorate the cheese sail using all 3 food paints. And, decorate the banana boat with any color food paint. Serve with a spoon.
- Could add granola or raisins.
- May use a pretzel instead of a toothpick for the sail.
- Could use any flavored yogurt or plain Greek Yogurt with your favorite add-ins.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Plated
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Noshi, food paint, fruit bowl. fruit boat, breakfast, Greek Yogurt, easy recipe, snack, dessert