Blobby Popcorn Cups are adorable cups filled with delicious salty and sweet green chocolate covered popcorn.
- 2 bags 3.2 oz popcorn (popped)
- 6–8 neon green 12 fl oz. paper cups
- 1– 12 oz. bag vibrant green candy melts (vanilla flavor)
- wiggly eyes
- craft glue or glue gun
- Attach 2 wiggly eyes onto each cup using craft glue or a glue gun.
- Pour candy melts into a medium glass bowl. Melt the candy in the microwave for 40 second intervals stirring between each cook time until the candy is fully melted.
- Dump the bag of popcorn into a large bowl removing any unpopped kernels.
- Gently stir in the melted green candy into the popcorn, a little bit at a time until all the popcorn is fully covered.
- Fill each Blobby cup with popcorn.
- Category: snack
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Americcan
Keywords: blobby, popcorn, easy recipe, Halloween, movie night, family movie night, Hotel Transylvania, popcorn cups,