- 1– 12-24 count mini muffin pan
- 1– package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- package sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- fresh raspberries
- fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tsp. vanallia
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- optional – sifted powdered sugar for dusting treats
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 12-24 mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
For Cookie Cups:
- Follow the instructions on the sugar cookie package for drop cookies.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place into muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Immediately remove from oven and press a wine cork, shot glass, wooden pestle, or top of a round spoon handle into the cookie to make the opening. ( I used a wine cork.)
- Place cookie cups on a cooling rack and let cool.
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add powdered sugar gradually, beating after each addition until blended.
Adding the Fruit:
- Fill each cookie cup with cream cheese frosting. (use teaspoon)
- Top each cookie cup with blueberries and raspberries.
- Using a sifted lightly dust the cookie cups.
- Category: snack or dessert
- Cuisine: American