Fresh white button mushrooms drizzled in ranch dressing and butter and baked in the oven to a golden perfection.
- 2 lbs. button mushrooms, wiped cleaned
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 pack ranch salad and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. Remove stems and discard
- In a glass bowl microwave the butter for 30-40 seconds or until completely melted.
- Stir in ranch seasoning mix with the butter.
- Toss the mushrooms a few at a time in the ranch butter sauce.
- Lay the ranch covered mushrooms on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle green onions over the mushrooms if you desire.
- Bake the mushrooms for 20-25 minutes. Don’t forget to flip the mushrooms during the cooking process at least once.
- Serve while warm. Enjoy!
We used Hidden Valley Ranch The Original Salad & Seasoning Mix
You can leave the stems on the mushrooms if you wish.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: side dish, appetizer, snack, mushrooms, ranch, butter sauce, hors d'oeuvres, finger foods, button mushrooms