Are you feeling sluggish in the mornings? Get energized and fuel up for a long day with these (2) two delicious “Protein-Packed Smoothie Recipes”. These delicious smoothies each have over 13 grams of protein and make a great quick breakfast or snack.
Pin the image above.
Do you know that our bodies need protein? Protein helps keep our skin, nails, hair, bones, muscles, blood, and heart healthy. Drinking a smoothie is an easy and convenient way to add protein to a daily diet. A protein-packed smoothie made using fresh fruit and vegetables also is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Some people may choose to add protein powder or a shake mix to their smoothies.
I like to add peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey or chocolate to my smoothies for added flavor. I will sometimes use a protein powder or shake mix too. I was recently sent a few packages of Juice Plus + Complete to try. My friend Gina thought I might like the French Vanilla, and Dutch Chocolate Shake mixes in my smoothies. I couldn’t turn down trying the shake mixes once I found out they had 13 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber. I am always attempting to find ways to add more protein and fiber to my diet. I made (2) two delicious protein-packed smoothies using the Juice Plus + Complete shake mixes. I am going to share the recipes I made I think they tasted great!
Pineapple and French Vanilla Smoothie
Pin the above image.
- 1- medium pineapple plus juice from pineapple
- 1- single serving envelope French Vanilla Juice Plus + Complete
- 1/2 cup Trop 50 No Pulp (Orange Juice – Tropicana)
- 1tsp. pure Vanilla extract
- 6-8 cubes of ice
- Using a ruler measure the height you want the pineapple. Lay the pineapple on its side then cut the pineapple removing the top. Use a pineapple slicer and decorer to take out the inside of the pineapple. Discard the core and the pineapple top. Save the juice, pineapple, and the pineapple shell. Note– leave a thick layer of pineapple at the bottom of the inside of the pineapple shell.
- Cut the pineapple into pieces that was removed from the pineapple shell. Put the pineapple pieces, juice from pineapple, orange juice, vanilla extract, ice cubes, and the Juice Plus shake mix powder into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth then pour it into the pineapple shell. Makes one serving.
If you want to take your smoothie on the go, pour it into a cup instead of using the pineapple shell.
Dutch Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut Butter with Banana Smoothie
Pin the image above.
This smoothie is perfect for breakfast and reminds me of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 2- ripe bananas
- 2- Jif to Go Chocolate Silk Peanut Butter single cups or 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1- single serving envelope Juice Plus + Complete Dutch Chocolate
- 1- cup reduced fat milk, skim milk or almond milk (whichever you prefer)
- 1tbsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Cut the bananas in half and place into a clean and dried blender. Next, add the peanut butter, milk, ice, and the Dutch Chocolate Juice Plus shake mix powder into the blender with the bananas.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth then pour into a glass. Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top of the smoothie. Makes one serving.
I enjoyed trying the Juice Plus + Complete Shake mixes. I think the Dutch Chocolate flavor is my favorite. I am not a huge fan of vanilla. I only eat vanilla cupcakes or cakes. I hope you will try these (2 ) two delicious protein-packed smoothie recipes. If you would like more information about Juice Plus + Complete or any other Juice Plus product you can contact Gina Young. Please contact your doctor before starting any diet.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Juice Plus + Complete to try. All opinions are my own and honest. Others may have a different opinion or experience with these products.
I love comments or email me firstname.lastname@example.org