Welcome to Talented Tuesday Link Party #78. I am happy to announce that I am a new co-host for Talented Tuesday Link Party. I will be co-hosting with this group of lovely ladies every week. I can’t wait to connect with each of you and see all the talent we have linking up. Thank you for joining us. Link up, look around and have fun!
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kim from This Ole Mom
Christin from Positively Bliss
Simple & Rustic Crate and Basket Wall from Kreative K
Toolbox to Planter from The NavagePatch
It’s My Party: DIY Paper Cupcakes from White House Crafts
If you were featured this week, don’t forget to grab a button here for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties, please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button or have a link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Be sure to come by next week (Tuesday 9 AM Central Time) and link up again!